Converting

Reaction score
When I did my research on buying my P4P a lot of people said that it's best to get the pro version instead of the pro plus due to the fact that you can't run any 3rd party apps on it. So what what I got, but I really have a problem will getting the correct phone to view my FPV on with the sunlight. Could a person just buy a P4P+ screen and fit it to the standard P4P remote? Would it work?

You could buy a Crystalsky screen (not cheap) to get the same daylight brightness but you would want to check that it accepts 3rd party apps if you want to run any.
Or you could find a location with a shady tree and fly from under that.

I do not have any experience with the P4pro+ screen, but I wonder if this will give a good contrast in direct sunlight.
I have made my own sun shade that really blocks all the light. This is probably better and much cheaper. Plus you can still use 3rd party apps.

When I did my research on buying my P4P a lot of people said that it's best to get the pro version instead of the pro plus due to the fact that you can't run any 3rd party apps on it. So what what I got, but I really have a problem will getting the correct phone to view my FPV on with the sunlight. Could a person just buy a P4P+ screen and fit it to the standard P4P remote? Would it work?
Get a hood for the phone or tablet

Reactions: rene van der meer

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
shimuafeni fredrik