Converting video

Reaction score
How do I convert the video from the drone to 1080p for ease of uploading to Youtube? I want to import it into my I-Mac so it doesn't take hours to process a 20 minute video.

You will need a video editor for that. Better yet, record it in lower res to begin with if that's what you plan to do with it.

You will need a video editor for that. Better yet, record it in lower res to begin with if that's what you plan to do with it.
I thought about recording in 1080 but I thought the quality is supposed to be better if recorded high then converted.

I thought about recording in 1080 but I thought the quality is supposed to be better if recorded high then converted.
It really makes no difference, if you are recording in MP4 format, it is already compressed, regardless of the resolution.

If you have mac, it's easy for you. Get the original files on your SD card and drag to iMovie. If you want to post process them, you can do it else upload to YouTube and you have a choice of as low as 480 p resolutions. Decide what you want.

If you have mac, it's easy for you. Get the original files on your SD card and drag to iMovie. If you want to post process them, you can do it else upload to YouTube and you have a choice of as low as 480 p resolutions. Decide what you want.
Thank you much

i use a program (free) called handbrake when you use it, in the video tab part all you have to do is change the slider from 22 to 25 and it brings a for example a 2gb file down to about 190mb with no loss of quality

i use a program (free) called handbrake when you use it, in the video tab part all you have to do is change the slider from 22 to 25 and it brings a for example a 2gb file down to about 190mb with no loss of quality
Thanks for the tip!

remember not to touch anything else just the video tab and slide the slider from 22 to 25

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cokersean20