Converting P4P video on iPad?

Reaction score
I don't have a computer. I use a new iPad pro that has 4K capability to fly and edit with.
My problem is editing since all the drone footage needs converting before imovie or other editing software is able to use it.
2 questions
#1 I know in imovie it must be converted first but will the lumafusion app convert it first so I won't have to convert it before editing?
#2 If not, is there another editing or converting app for an iPad that will edit or convert for me?
My problem is I don't have a computer but I'm looking for a work around using my iPad.
Please help me if you can. Long time reader first time asking for help.
Thanks for the help.

The large file size from DJI Phantom is not supported well by iPad(It supports H.264 video up to 1080p, 60 frames per second, High Profile level 5.0 with AAC-LC audio up to 160 Kbps, 48kHz, stereo audio in .m4v, .mp4, and .mov file formats). To play DJI Phantom Advanced 2.7K on iPad moothly, a good suggestion is to downscale the file size by lowering the bitrate and resolution.

Thank you for your help.
You are recommending brorsoft. Is that software I can purchase right on my iPad that I can use on my iPad? If so, I'll buy it and use it.

I'm seeing that OS X will not run on my iPad. How can I use brorsoft or did I not understand your response. I'm not computer savvy at all.

Recent Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Pauos31