Convert p2v to 2.4ghz controller and 5.8 fpv.

Reaction score
Hi all,

I've got a few questions regarding my current setup. I have a stock P2v with a non functioning fc200 camera. I also have a spektrum dx6i transmitter and receiver. Now that the camera has broken I would like to add a new receiver, 5.8 ghz fpv setup with osd, gopro and gimball. I paid $700 for the p2v on Craigslist prior to the camera breaking in a crash and I refuse to pay $500 for a replacement fc200 as I found the wifi/iPhone setup to be quite tedious to operate and would much prefer flying 100% fpv with the goggles. How much $ will I need to spend to get a reliable fpv system that will work up to around 3000' feet range? I realize that this will ultimately cost more than the $550 w tax for a new fc200 but how much more $ are we talking about. Any help would be strongly appreciated. Cheers.

Welcome to the forum!

MOD: Will one of you please move this to FPV?

While you are waiting, click on the FPV section and above are "Stickies." You will most likely find your answer there.

By the way, FPV stands for First Person Viewing. Look for this post to be moved to FPV.

Again, Welcome!

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jrl