convert flight logs

Reaction score
I just downloaded Dashware and have my video uploaded but have no clue how to convert the flight logs, I'm new at this stuff and would really appreciate some help on this one.

Wow, No help yet, I have never used it, lets get you back on the front page.
:)

Added: If you still need help, can you change or add to title "help with Dashware."

Last edited:
I'm gonna try az screen recorder and see how that works. Looks like its pretty simple to do. But I still would like to use dashware but have to figure out the flight log converter.

I just downloaded Dashware and have my video uploaded but have no clue how to convert the flight logs, I'm new at this stuff and would really appreciate some help on this one.
Ok. So depending on what you are doing. On your computer. Pc or Mac. To convert the flight logs. You need to go to healthy drones. I will try to give you step by step. So for example. Go to iTunes. Find dji app. Go to flight logs. And save as file on desktop. Log into healthy drones. And drag the file you want to convert. It will do it. After that it's 1.2.3. If you are trying to overlay your video with data.

Sent from my iPhone using PhantomPilots mobile app

Reactions: RodPad
Also. You need to match the flight logs with the exact video. The times and date will be exactly the same. Unless you did not start recording as soon as you fired up your drone.

Sent from my iPhone using PhantomPilots mobile app

Thanks tony I'm gonna give it a try in the morning. I might try to get out and fly in the morning, Gonna be in the 40's here in Mi

Yes, Thanks Tony.
:)

Healthy drones is not converting these files anymore . Is there any other way to do so ??? I have tried on Excel and even went online to a txt to csv converter , but get errors while trying to load those files in Dashware .

So it says you only need $1 to unlock it , but then you have to purchase at least $10 credit ? What am I going to need the other $9 for ?
It used to be free but now it cost $1 per conversion. Yes, you have to buy 10 conversion. You can try other online converter but this one seems to be the most comprehensive.

Reactions: Fallguy

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mactechnic