Controllers A vs B

For users they are all the same. B is the later version

Here's a little piece of info I found:

They are identical but support multiple models - have the same or similar appearance, structure, PCB, material and functions except:
1. GL300B doesn't have the video processor TMS320DM368 Video SoC and its additional circuit.
2. GL300B deletes CY7C68013 High-Speed USB Peripheral Controller and replaces it with a CYUSB2014 SuperSpeed USB Controller
3. GL300B adds CW2015CWAD for power estimating.
No sure where the GL300B s used, almost sounds like it may have been for the Advanced Model.

I have a related question if anyone wants to offer some insight. I have a P3P. I need to sell a remote. I have a GL300A and GL300B. Would you sell A or B? Does it matter? I have an iPad Air and I know it has a USB 2.0 controller only on it.

I have a related question if anyone wants to offer some insight. I have a P3P. I need to sell a remote. I have a GL300A and GL300B. Would you sell A or B? Does it matter? I have an iPad Air and I know it has a USB 2.0 controller only on it.

Anyone?

This was a subject I didn't follow up on. And I think it is because nobody else did either. It sorta fazed out if I remember correctly.

However, this wont help you either but, I have always had a theory that one day soon, someone will step up and internally modify the controller itself to increase range and distance. The only thing is, I don't know which controller ("A" or "B") will be used for this.Hopefully it wont make a difference.

Thanks! I think I'm just going to sell the B version since the A version works perfectly.

Recent Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jrl