Controller Yellow On button

I had this once, calibrated again and it went away.
Panic for a while though.

What I actually did was calibrate controller with RC, calibrate received signal in Assistant while connected to Phantom, then calibrate RC again.
I don't know what was wrong or why it went away, but suspect something to do with the exact sequence of previous mucking about confused it somehow.

I got the yellow light off. For me, I ran the rc assistant twice and all seems well, now I get red lights in the tail and the rc can't communicate with the GPS receiver. I'm going to pop the case and make sure I have that cable in the right place. Right now I have it in the opening on the NAZA, I'm thinking that can't be right.

scooter339 said:
I got the yellow light off. For me, I ran the rc assistant twice and all seems well, now I get red lights in the tail and the rc can't communicate with the GPS receiver. I'm going to pop the case and make sure I have that cable in the right place. Right now I have it in the opening on the NAZA, I'm thinking that can't be right.

The cable from the GPS module in the lid needs to be plugged in to the corresponding port on the mainboard, then the matching cable soldered on the mainboard gets plugged in to the EXP port on the NAZA.

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cgarner1