Controller X1 Doesn't Calibrate

Reaction score
Just got my Phantom 2 delivered. I am trying controller calibration and the X1 channel doesn't move at all. I see here https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=h2zNT6kHoEM that is doesn't normally move full range but mine does not move at all.

When I start the RC software then turn on the controller X1 starts at 103. After a few seconds it will go to 33 without any input from me. Voltage is 5.4V.

I am waiting for the GoPro 4 to be released so I don't have the gimbal installed yet.

I did a google search for this problem and found a thread but I restarted my PC hoping that may fix it and I can't find the thread again.

Help?

I didn't want to but after it started working from pushing on it hard I opened up the controller and got it working by "fine tuning" the position of the POT switch.

I just came across this post and Id like to ask you some questions if I could. I too just received my Phantom 2 with gimbal. I too am awaiting the delivery of a GoPro 3+ camera. I put the phantom together minus the gimbal, I put brand new batteries in the controler but when I turn it on I get now beeps, just a steady red light. When I plug it in to my laptop I can get toggle and get the sliders to move but I also cant get any movement on X1. Any ideas?

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
shimuafeni fredrik