P3 Firmware Controller won't update any help?

Reaction score
I got a used p3 and looks like new and hardly used. So I saw a new update out so thought I would update it. Here's what I did . Downloaded the latest file and extract it and just had bin file on a sd card, put it in the air craft and followed the instructions and it went as expected. Took it out and deleted the txt file and went by instructions and put it in the controller. Nothing happened for five minutes so turned off and started everything up and the screen said to update it to 1.3.20 first. So I got the file and it updated fine. Then removed files and put on the newest file again after extracting it but same thing it just sat there. No updating of new firmware. Any help out there together controller updated?

I got a used p3 and looks like new and hardly used. So I saw a new update out so thought I would update it. Here's what I did . Downloaded the latest file and extract it and just had bin file on a sd card, put it in the air craft and followed the instructions and it went as expected. Took it out and deleted the txt file and went by instructions and put it in the controller. Nothing happened for five minutes so turned off and started everything up and the screen said to update it to 1.3.20 first. So I got the file and it updated fine. Then removed files and put on the newest file again after extracting it but same thing it just sat there. No updating of new firmware. Any help out there together controller updated?
Same happend to me yesterday, use the pilot app to update it

Recent Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ozmtl