Controller wire help

Reaction score
I started to do the FPVLR stage two upgrade and pulled my controller apart. As I pulled the shell apart wires needed to be unplugged to pull it completely apart. I assumed that each plug I pulled was unique and didn't worry about location much. Only to find out that all three plugs I pulled are identical. I have a good idea where they go but want to make sure.

I assume plug one is the controller plug for the back of the controller

Plug two is the gimbal wheel

plug three is for the micro-usb cable

rotorwash said:
I started to do the FPVLR stage two upgrade and pulled my controller apart. As I pulled the shell apart wires needed to be unplugged to pull it completely apart. I assumed that each plug I pulled was unique and didn't worry about location much. Only to find out that all three plugs I pulled are identical. I have a good idea where they go but want to make sure.

I assume plug one is the controller plug for the back of the controller

Plug two is the gimbal wheel

plug three is for the micro-usb cable

it's quite simple the plug in the center goes to the center, the plug on the right goes on the right, the plug at the bottom goes at the bottom...

actually one plug is power, just a black and red wire, that goes to the side of the board....

Thanks
Yeah the power cable was one I didn't remove. The center is the trainer port I think labeled 1
the gimbal control I hope is 2 and the micro USB is 3

Funny thing is that there is a six pin plug that was open when I opened the case wonder what that was for

Did you sort it out ?

I have my controller open at the moment... happy to take pics or tell you which wires go where if you need it ?

justin00 said:
Did you sort it out ?

I have my controller open at the moment... happy to take pics or tell you which wires go where if you need it ?

I think I did but if you can post a picture it would be great. Just to make sure. I still have to drill some hole and mount the antenna

Recent Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Fimaj