Controller return to home button not working.

Reaction score
Good afternoon.
I noticed the return to home button just beeps and does nothing on my controller p3a.
Had a look around but no joy.
Any help etc much appreciated.
Than you.

Are you trying to initiate RTH? If so, you must press and hold the button for a few seconds.

Reactions: Thebigman
You have to press it and hold it for 3 seconds, at which point the app will notify that RTH is activated, it will not work if the quad is out of range of the TX, however RTH will automatically trigger if that occurs.

Reactions: Thebigman
Ah ok will try it out tomorrow while the weather is nice. Thank all.
You've had your P3 for 6-8 months now, correct? Has your RTH button worked normally during that time or did you not yet know how to use the RTH button until now?

I ask because it is well known that the RC's plastic is very poor quality and we have many reports of the RTH button and/or the sticks breaking off of their internal mounts. When I read your thread title, a broken RTH button was my first thought.

Reactions: JoBe
Confirmed read the manual. When I did press the button it decided to land where it was even after calibration. Read the manual?

Confirmed read the manual. When I did press the button it decided to land where it was even after calibration. Read the manual?
Sounds like you have it set to land when RTH is activated rather than to actually RTH when activated. Either that or you are trying to RTH within 20 meters of where the home point is set.

Last edited:
Reactions: JoBe and Apilot101
Will have a check. I was trying out poi at the time and the selector on left down ? Will have a wee look. Ta

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cgarner1