controller remote signal week and dotted lines on the display

Reaction score
Hi everyone, I have a problem when I'm in flight, I always get the error message: remote control signal week after two seconds the message goes away, where is the problem? the phone is offline. another question on the display sometimes out of dashed blue lines, then go away right away, what are they? thank you so much

ciao a tutti, ho un problema, quando sono in volo, mi esce sempre il messeggio di errore: remote controller signal week dopo due secondi il messaggio va via, dove è il problema? il telefono è su offline. un altra domanda sul display a volte escono delle linee di colore azzurro tratteggiate, poi vanno via subito, che cosa sono? grazie mille

EN: the "signal weak" message is the AC telling you that the control signal from the RC is getting weak. It could happen if the AC is far from the RC, or if there's something between AC and RC that blocks the signal (trees, structures) or because of interference. Bring the AC closer or around the obstacle: if the signal is lost, the AC will initiate RTH (nothing to worry about, but make sure RTH height is set correctly).
As for the blue, dotted lines on the side of the screen, I don't recall ever seeing them.

IT: il messaggio "signal weak" non e' altro che l'AC che ti comunica che il segnale di controllo dal RC sta diventando debole. Puo' succedere se AC e' lontano da RC, o c'e' qualcosa tra AC e RC che blocca il segnale (alberi, edifici) o a causa di interferenze. Porta l'AC piu' vicino, o attorno all'ostacolo: se il segnale viene perso del tutto, AC inizia la procedura di RTH (non c'e' niente di cui preoccuparsi, ma assicurati che la "RTH height" sia impostata correttamente).
Per quel che riguarda le righe blu sullo schermo, non mi ricordo di averle mai viste.

Recent Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cokersean20