Controller pulsating

Reaction score
Just got my Phantom 4 Pro, downloaded the flight simulator for practice. I start the app then start the controller. When I plug my controller into my PC it starts pulsating and vibrating. Any ideas?

Just got my Phantom 4 Pro, downloaded the flight simulator for practice. I start the app then start the controller. When I plug my controller into my PC it starts pulsating and vibrating. Any ideas?
Is it vibrating all the time or just when you are in a simulated obstacle avoidance sensor situation?

It starts when I plug it into the PC stops if I unplug it. Simulator is not in any program yet.

It starts when I plug it into the PC stops if I unplug it. Simulator is not in any program yet.
I had that happen when I plugged in an unsupported controller (I2 without enterprise edition Sim), does the program actually respond to the RC commands?

DJI ask me to video the controller making the nose. Then they said something in the controller was bad and that I would have to send it in for repair. I did as requested and then waited. Ten days later I received an email that informed me that testing was completed and there would be no charge for the repair. I called back a few days later for an update. This time I'm told that nothing was wrong with my controller but in fact my Pro + was not compatible with their simulator. Long story short, it took the techs weeks to determine that heir own simulator does not support their best controller.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cokersean20