Controller Not Updating to Firmware 1.3.20

Reaction score
The controller did not recognize the usb stick with the firmware and the upgrade would not happen. From the App it said to upgrade using a USB!
I just removed the DJI GO app I had installed yesterday from my iPad and reinstalled it. It fixed the problem and I was able to successfully update my controller from the app.

Reactions: skyhighdiver
Same here......USB doesn't work. Thank god the app lets you do it but we still need a fix unless the USB port isn't functioning correctly

Weird I couldn't get it to update through the app, it said my device is not compatible to upgrade through the app. I used the USB method and it updated no problems.

Weird I couldn't get it to update through the app, it said my device is not compatible to upgrade through the app. I used the USB method and it updated no problems.
Weird, I just turned mine on (updated the quad) to update the controller and nowhere on the app does it say I need to update the controller?! Said everything is normal?

Same here......USB doesn't work. Thank god the app lets you do it but we still need a fix unless the USB port isn't functioning correctly
I updated my quad successfully, downloaded the newest app, turned on the controller and connect but the app IS NOT saying I need to update the controller? Says everything is normal.

Last edited:
Odd, mine updated......I think it said my controller was on 1.15 so maybe that's why? I was told there were some issues if the new radios ended in a B.....I just bought the new he I board so hopefully it addresses the USB glitch

QUOTE="Bateman233, post: 472214, member: 10513"]I updated my quad successfully, downloaded the newest app, turned on the controller and connect but the app IS NOT saying I need to update the controller? Says everything is normal.[/QUOTE]

just update my drone. but having problems with controller. use USB card reader stick into controller nothing happened. what?????!!!!!. just bought a new one. then i've watched in youtube some guy update using USB cable..and it worked!!!!!!!. Brilliant. thank GOD there's another way to do it.

LMAO
I just went thru the same crap. Turns out if you have the new controller its updated thru the App. Per their instructions it does said to do the transmitter also but I guess its not needed. Almost crapped myself when I thought I bricked the transmitter when nothing was happening

i have 1.11.20 firmware on my P3P and I want to install 1.3.20 version please help where I can get 1.3.20.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
hirehackers