Controller not powering up

Reaction score
So I cracked my gimbal so until I fix it I just removed it from the aircraft, now it seems that when I try to turn on my remote it lights up but only for a second and will not power up. I have tried fully charging it and still it won't turn on. I should be able to power up the remote without the aircraft even being on, in-fact from what I have read, you should always turn your remote on first. I actually had a second charging unit and have tried charging the remote with the backup one I had and still it lights up for a second but won't power up and if I try it a few times it stops lighting up at all and is just dead. Any ideas? It just seems like one thing after another with this P3 pro. Thanks for any ideas....

No it does not power up even if plugged in, but when I plug it in, the lights light up like it is charging....
If the lights light up like it is charging, iow-- they flash in sequence from left to right, then it may be charging-- the battery may be down and need charging. If it is very low, it may take hours for it to get a full charge.

If that is not the case, then it could very well be a bad controller or controller battery.

Reactions: dronepilottampa
If the lights light up like it is charging, iow-- they flash in sequence from left to right, then it may be charging-- the battery may be down and need charging. If it is very low, it may take hours for it to get a full charge.

If that is not the case, then it could very well be a bad controller or controller battery.
I have charged it off and on for days, I guess my only hope now is that DJI will replace it... it is not even a month old...

Recent Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
wkflysaphan4