Controller not engaging

Reaction score
i haven’t used my 3 4K for a few weeks. Charged everything including the controller.
Tried using today and the battery/power indicator doesn’t light up on the controller.
According to the notebook the controller is connected but it doesn’t register any info on the program; ie: battery level etc.
Is there a reset for the unit? Any suggestions please?
As always, thank you for your help.

Try re linking the controller to the drone? I can't see how it will help but worth a try. Only thing I can think of that might work is disconnecting the battery inside the controller and connecting it again.

Try re linking the controller to the drone? I can't see how it will help but worth a try. Only thing I can think of that might work is disconnecting the battery inside the controller and connecting it again.
I will try the battery connections. I let it sit overnight while it said connected. In the morning i plugged in the charger and it stated charging from one line.
Thank you for the info, I greatly appreciate it. I try it out today.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jody.paugh@fullerandsons.