Controller not calibrating

Reaction score
My new phantom 3 standard controller is not calibrating. The right stick will only show left and right movement and not up and down. I have tried the controller calibration and IMU calibration several times.

When you started calibration did you NOT touch the sticks, press start, then rotate 360'?

The issue is getting the contoller to recognize it is in the center position to begin with. When I turn on the controller there is a loud beeping sound telling me the sticks are not in the center position. Once I turn on the DJI Go App ad try and start the calibration it has done two different things. In both situations the right and left sitcks are in the center positions.

1st scenario is when trying to start the calibration it wont start becuase the app is telling me the stick is not in the center position but it actually is. 2nd scenaio I am some times able to get the calibration to start and the right stick center position on the app is showing 100% up and not 0%. The calibration process resests the position to 0% but then when I push the right stick up or down nothing registers on the screen, when I push the right stick left or right it registers properly.

It may be a bad pot. Did you just buy it new? If so, at a nearby store? If so, return it for a new one.

Yes, If bought within their return period.

Otherwise you'll need to call DJI for a replacement if bought within 12 months.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Pauos31