Controller Never Showed Firmware Update on iOS

Reaction score
I just got a new battery for my P3A and when I fired it up, the GO app said the AC and battery firmware needed updating, so I decided to go ahead and upgrade both to 1.9.60. No problem, it upgraded normally.

However, I noticed that the controller firmware version was showing as "Unavailable" in the iOS GO app. I recycled the controller and AC a few times but it would not show the controller firmware version. So I decided to connect my Android phone and as soon as everything came online, sure enough, it showed the controller firmware needed to be updated to 1.6.0. It went through the controller update process, but when I restarted the AC and the controller, it still says the controller needs to be updated to 1.6.0. When I start it with my two older batteries it still says the controller firmware needs an update, but with the two newer batteries, it shows "Firmware is of the latest version." The two older batteries did not appear to update to the 1.9.60 firmware. Any suggestions on what to do about this? I'm concerned the older batteries did not appear to update, but I don't know if this is a known problem or not.

Thanks.

Update... After recycling the controller, AC and phone several times, the GO app shows the firmware is up-to-date with all four batteries. Weird, but that's the result I was hoping for. Do I still need to be concerned about the two older batteries?

Thanks.

2nd Update... After upgrading the controller firmware in the Android GO app, I switched to the iPad and the iOS GO app finally showed "Update Required". So I updated it again, yet when I put in any of my four batteries, the iOS GO app still says the controller firmware needs to be updated, and shows "Unavailable" for controller firmware version in the About section.

I'll keep recycling like I did with the Android phone, but this is really annoying. Anyone have similar experiences?

Thanks.

Recent Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
shimuafeni fredrik