Controller Mounting Plate?

Reaction score
I have replacement antennas, boosters, and a battery from FPVLR. My controller is fairly ridiculous at this point. Can someone link me to some sort of plate, or add-on, that might help me organize all of this. Velcro feels like a very temporary fix. The one stipulation is that it has to be easy to clip on and off, as this has to all be broken down to fit in a case.

Thanks!

Attachments

• 1tx.jpg
    1tx.jpg
    459.1 KB · Views: 428
  • 2tx.jpg
    2tx.jpg
    427.2 KB · Views: 507
I'm glad I've got a P2z FPV! :)
Edit: reminds me of the spaceship in Close Encounters of the third kind!

Sent from Samsung S4 via Tapatalk

FPVLR said:
sidebox said:
I have replacement antennas, boosters, and a battery from FPVLR. My controller is fairly ridiculous at this point. Can someone link me to some sort of plate, or add-on, that might help me organize all of this. Velcro feels like a very temporary fix. The one stipulation is that it has to be easy to clip on and off, as this has to all be broken down to fit in a case.

Thanks!

if you are willing to design a tray in solidworks I can print it and you get the part printed and shipped for free..

Tony.
Can you print something likely to be fairly large? Dimension Limits?

Gonna try out the secraft tx tray... we'll see how that goes. If it doesn't fit the bill, I'll probably work out a 3d design. It looks like I'll have to laser out some acryclic plates to clip onto the secraft tray... it's still going to be a bit unwieldy.

sidebox said:
Gonna try out the secraft tx tray... we'll see how that goes. If it doesn't fit the bill, I'll probably work out a 3d design. It looks like I'll have to laser out some acryclic plates to clip onto the secraft tray... it's still going to be a bit unwieldy.
I have the exact same issue. I had just ordered a Secraft Tray just prior to reading this thread. I ordered direct from their website. My real challenge is trying to find a mobile enough solution that will allow me to still use the GPC Vision Backpack: http://www.goprocases.com/visionbackpac ... ition.aspx

I've modified the foam in this a tad to accomodate the 2.4 helix and can still fit the pinwheel in the case without removing it from the extender... However, I'm hoping to somehow make this Secraft tray work with a backpack, but not sure it's possible. It takes time to disconnect cables/antennas and pack them up and then reassemble. The ideal solution is to be abe to remove a modified tx with Stage 2 and amps directly from a back pack (with phantom) and no assembly required. If anyone has such a solution, please share!!! Thanks.

Recent Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Fimaj