Controller Lever - Tilt Control

Reaction score
In the RC software and P2 Assistance software this lever doesn't do anything even after several caliberations. Is it possible the swtich is just bad? I was debating on just upgrading to the new controller with the dial control if that is any better.

In the RC software and P2 Assistance software this lever doesn't do anything even after several caliberations. Is it possible the swtich is just bad? I was debating on just upgrading to the new controller with the dial control if that is any better.

The new NDJ6 controller is is far better then what you have. And the remote may not be the only problem you have. When you buy used equipment online sight unseen it's buyer beware
DJI Transmitter v2.0 for Phantom 2 Quadcopter CP.PT.000129 B&H

Last edited:
Just curious what makes it far better? I like the dial and rechargeable battery, but is there anything internally different?

Yes the stick controls were redesigned and the added trainer port on the backside.

I pulled the trigger and purchased the upgraded controller. I'm not about to start messing with the lever to find out whats wrong with it.

I pulled the trigger and purchased the upgraded controller. I'm not about to start messing with the lever to find out whats wrong with it.

You may have to update H3-3D firmware to 1.0.0.12 inorder that you'll have full function of the tilt. Also check the manual on how bind the new controller to the P2.

yeah the firmware for the H3-3D is the latest actually already (1.0.0.12). I was getting nowhere with the current controller. I even took it apart to check to see if the lever was making contact and it was. While it was apart, I turned on the controller while hooked up to the RC software and used a screwdriver to turn the switch directly on the circuit board and I didn't get any movement in the software. That kind of told me that its dead.

The binding of a new controller seems pretty straighfoward....hit the button on the phantom then turn on the new controller and it should bind.

yeah the firmware for the H3-3D is the latest actually already (1.0.0.12). I was getting nowhere with the current controller. I even took it apart to check to see if the lever was making contact and it was. While it was apart, I turned on the controller while hooked up to the RC software and used a screwdriver to turn the switch directly on the circuit board and I didn't get any movement in the software. That kind of told me that its dead.

The binding of a new controller seems pretty straighfoward....hit the button on the phantom then turn on the new controller and it should bind.

Turn on the controller first then push the button till it flashes red and that will complete the binding.

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cokersean20