Controller doesn't charge

Reaction score
Hello to everyone ,I am new here , I just bought a phantom3 pro new ,I put yesterday to charge battery first all good ,after I put the controller all night and I thought it was perfect , today when I tried to do my first flight I find that the controller didn't charged ,I tried some things that I read already but nothing , it starts for 10 sec and after stopped , is anyone have any opinions please ? sorry for my English guys, I am foreigner . thanks

Did you press down the button once (lite comes on) and let go then press down again for about 5 seconds then let go? (you have to press on 2X)

Last edited:
Yes I tried now but it's start the nothing , the first light is red come on and the beeper start shy , when I close it , not light at all, thank you for your reply

I have the same problem some times. I found out if I put the Battery in the Quadcopter Then .1st start the Remote and see if it will connect to the Quadcopter. If the Quadcopter lights comes on then I shut down the Quadcopter and then shut down the remote. I then plug the Remote in the charger again. Use the information as above.My remote will usually charge after holding the Button down at the second try.It had been over 60 days since I last Flew because of the weather-gosports1 - - -across the Pond

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jody.paugh@fullerandsons.