P3 Firmware Controller dead!!!

Reaction score
Kimbolton, Victoria, Australia, Planet Earth...
Hi folks, think I might have stuffed my phantom 3 pro controller somehow?

Some weeks ago I was trying to reconnect to my drone without a phone, I thought you could do it with pressing some buttons together and restarting the controller.

Anyway long story short I now have a shagged controller that won’t do anything. When I turn it on I get a slow flashing red light only. Can’t connect to DJI go or to the quad...

I had sifted through and tried many things to try and get it to work again but no luck whatsoever bugger it! Do I have a well used paper weight now or can someone shed some light on this issue for me?

I’ll buy the beer!

cheers Randal

Hi folks, think I might have stuffed my phantom 3 pro controller somehow?

Some weeks ago I was trying to reconnect to my drone without a phone, I thought you could do it with pressing some buttons together and restarting the controller.

Anyway long story short I now have a shagged controller that won’t do anything. When I turn it on I get a slow flashing red light only. Can’t connect to DJI go or to the quad...

I had sifted through and tried many things to try and get it to work again but no luck whatsoever bugger it! Do I have a well used paper weight now or can someone shed some light on this issue for me?

I’ll buy the beer!

cheers Randal
Sounds like you need to do a manual link,,,
Screenshot_20200109-140638_Google.jpg

Reactions: MaxE1955!
Thanks ianzone, I have tried manually relinking several times with no result. just keeps getting the flashing red light of death it seems.

Recent Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
wkflysaphan4