Controller chip

Reaction score
While installing a new antenna for my P2V I broke off the connector on the controller chip. Now no one seems to have a new chip that just plugs into the control board with 20 pin plug. I hate to spend for a whole new control if all I need is that chip to plug the antenna cable into. DJI in Calf not much help with we don't do much radio work and that was it. Anyone got an Idea where the chip might be available?

The chip I need is in the controller where the pots are you change to fcc mode and camera pot to turn it up and down. There is a small chip on the left side of the board and I have a photo of it and can't figure how to post it. It's a small silver chip that the antenna plugs into with small cable and then goes out to the white antenna on the controller.

Understood. I've never seen any of those components of the controller sold separately.

Best way to put a pic here is to just upload to a hosting site first and post a link from that. Once you do, maybe someone can tell you if there's any other options for replacement.

Best way to describe it is there is a port to download any upgrade to the controller board and it is just to the left of that and silver about 1"x 2" and plugs into the circuit board for the controller. I know some people have had a crash and now have a controller of no use and hate to buy a whole new one for big bucks. It must be a special chip with it has 5.8 G TX RF V3 on the left side and Phantom II on the other side. Plug that broke off is between them and about all I can say for that. I spent an hour on hold to have a DJI rep say don't know if we can get it?

Recent Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
shimuafeni fredrik