controller charging problem

Reaction score
Can someone please tell me wjat this means? My transmitter does not turn on when I press the power button although it was fully charged yesterday. Also, when I plug in the charger to the transmitter, the leds on the trasmitter start cycling from left to right repeatedly. My drone appears to be working correctly.

Lamps that light up left to right repeatedly is what you'd expect during charging for a controller that's at least partially charged.

As described in the post above, the controller is powered up exactly like the AC battery.

I am turning it on correctly but it does not turn on. Also when you press the power button once it is supposed to show how much power is in the batteries but no lights turn on. When the charger is plugged in the transmitter cycles through all of the LEDs at a rate of about once a second instead of showing how charged the battery is.

The power button check seems to be telling you that the battery doesn't have a charge at all. And yet when you plug in the charger, the lamps are indicating it is fully charged or almost fully charged. Something seems to be wrong.

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cokersean20