Controller Charging Iphone

Reaction score
Is there anyway to "Stop" this from happening? I'd rather save the RC power I can easily charge my phone - thanks

Interesting. Can't say that I ever even noticed.

I agree. That is a total waste of TX power.

Actually, that would be useful but, it does not charge from what I can see.

Mine is charging my Iphone 7 plus. First time out with the P4 and my phone was 77%, when I was done flying my phone was 100%. But it took the controller down to 80% (2 1/2 batteries). I did much better with PsP. It's cool just would like a choice to turn on and off in case your flying somewhere where you can't let the RC drain down so fast.

There must be a setting in the go app that I'm not seeing. A buddy of mine went out flying our phantoms and when we were done my iPhone 6 Plus had a small percentage of battery left and my friends iPhone 6 was at 100% so obviously his was charging. It would be a nice feature in case your phone for whatever reason drops down too low. If anybody knows where that setting is or what the variable is on why one phone was charging one wasn't, please post.

Sent from my iPhone using PhantomPilots

I've never found a switch but wish I did.. I'm charging my controller all the time when it used to last forever..

My Google Pixel XL also charges from the Phantom controller. It's slow, but it does charge.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
hirehackers