Controller bleeping, possible damage?

Reaction score
So around 1.30pm I went home after flying the P3A as I packed it all up in my hard shell case. Roll on to 3.00am and I hear a bleeping noise. Go in my room searching everywhere and found out it was coming from the case.

Opened it up and it was the controller bleeping away like mad. But it was quite warm... The same amount of heat you get of a battery at the end of a flight on a hot day.

I'm guessing I somehow forgot to turn the controller off and it was on from 1.30pm-3.00am. Question is, would that amount of heat in such a small compact case be enough to do any damage like warp the electronics inside the controller?

Obviously can't fly it and can't start it up as I don't want to wake the family up. But thought I would just ask. Thanks in advanced. Going to bed now as it's 3.40am and with my face... I need as much beauty sleep as I can get [emoji39]

It happened to me. The controller of yours was left on for too long, but I don't think it's something to worry about. I didn't leave mine on as long as you did, but I think it'll still work with no problems.

Recent Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cokersean20