Controller beeps and flashes red. shows OK to fly on I phone

Reaction score
We fired up the drone, controller, I phone combination. the controller was flashing red and beeping. we shut it on and off and rebooted several times. The I phone screen showed Ok to fly with GPS so we took a chance and took off. the beeping stopped after a few seconds. We are launching from a boat and there is a lot of metal around, inboard engine, tower etc.

What could be the issue?

thanks,

Clint

We fired up the drone, controller, I phone combination. the controller was flashing red and beeping. we shut it on and off and rebooted several times. The I phone screen showed Ok to fly with GPS so we took a chance and took off. the beeping stopped after a few seconds. We are launching from a boat and there is a lot of metal around, inboard engine, tower etc.

What could be the issue?

thanks,

Clint
Have you tried re calibrating the controller. If it is out of calibration, it will beep and flash red such as you mention. You can calibrate thru the app, but the AC must be off. Good luck.

My phantom 3 standard is doing this. There is a red light on my controller and the controller beeps very loud. Now if I toggle the top left and switch a few times, the light turns to green and the beep goes quieter but still beeps. I still haven't had my drone off the ground as yet.
Any help would be good please

I will try that thank you
Tried the re callibar via the app and it's still there.
When I toggle the top left switch my controller goes to four solid green lights and the on off switch goes solid green as well.
But, the loud beeping noise goes quieter but still continues to bleep.
Still stuck. Any other ideas people

Tried the re callibar via the app and it's still there.
When I toggle the top left switch my controller goes to four solid green lights and the on off switch goes solid green as well.
But, the loud beeping noise goes quieter but still continues to bleep.
Still stuck. Any other ideas people
Welcome to the forum!

Your messages are not being noticed much in this thread.

If you figured it out or not please reply.

If not what are the lights flashing on the drone?

also,

Had you, have you registered it?

Rod

Many thanks. What it was is that the remote controller is set at mode 2 that is the default setting. Mine had moved to mode 1 for some reason. These modes decide which sticks do what.
Beeping gone.

Now I have another problem.
I upgraded my iPhone yesterday and phantom_. has no connection with my wifi it switches from TALKTALK but says underneath no internet connection.
It was ok before I upgraded my iPhone to 0.10
Regards
Wally

This has came up before, the software on the phone is telling you your WiFi connection to the Phantom, has no connection to the internet, Is that the issue, meaning you can fly it with no problems?

Rod

What could be the issue?

thanks,

Clint
Just curious, who is "we"?

Yes Rod. But I have not had the drone out yet because of strong winds. Hopefully I can try tomorrow Friday.
I will let you know Rod
Thank you
Wally

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jody.paugh@fullerandsons.