Controller beeping upon start up

Reaction score
hey all,

Please help me fix this issue. It is super annoying and I can't figure out how to fix it

So I bought a new controller. When I turn it on it beeps loud and repeats. I connect to the drone and try to link the to or calibrate the controller and I won't work. The beeping is so annoying it is hard to stay focused. I can't even get a camera view. I'm assuming it's because I haven't linked the controller.

Did you charge it yet? Perhaps the battery is low.

What is the beep pattern and what color is the LED on the remote controller?

the controller goes "dee da lee, dee da lee, on repeat. there is a red light beside the turn on switch and 4 green lights in the battery spots. I open the app and go to camera mode and it will not connect to camera. I try to calibrate the controller and link the rc and it does not do anything. Won't even let me try.

Let's try one thing at a time :)

First, you need to link your remote controller to your Phantom. You can do it like this or like this:

Reactions: Prairie Pyro
Neither way works. The app way won't even go past the link RC OK section. The controller beeps constantly and doesn't do the linking sound.

Unless someone else has an idea, I'd suggest you exchange it.

Reactions: Prairie Pyro
This may be too simple and obvious..... BUT..... Is your throttle stick down on low, below the detent? This will cause beeping.
For some reason, I thought the throttle all the way up was the no-no that sounded an alert....no?

Sent from my SM-N910V using Tapatalk

Neither way works. The app way won't even go past the link RC OK section. The controller beeps constantly and doesn't do the linking sound.
Did you try the link that msinger gave you? It is not the same as the video?

I thought the throttle all the way up was the no-no that sounded an alert
The remote controller will beep if the sticks are not centered when the remote controller is powered on. That could occur if the remote controller needs to be calibrated and/or if the left stick is locked in the down position (as gklugie noted above). In either case, moving the sticks will make the beeping sound stop.

I have sent the controller back to get repaired or replaced. I couldn't get it to stop beeping even through contacting DJI. Thanks for the help everyone, I really appreciate it.

Recent Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AdriSmitJnr