Controller battery charge ?

Reaction score
I will not be using my P3A for 2 months. What is the thinking on storage battery level on controller? I thought it best to drop it down - how much ? Thanks.

I will not be using my P3A for 2 months. What is the thinking on storage battery level on controller? I thought it best to drop it down - how much ? Thanks.
I know the Standard has a Li-ion battery, if the P3A is the same than it's best to fully charge before long term storage. As a dead Li-ion battery is the kiss of death for it.

Yes, definitely don't store it with no charge at all. If I know I'm not going to fly for a while I tend to leave it at about 2 or 3 lights and check it every now and again, charging it up a bit if I feel it's necessary. I've had no problems so far.

If you look at this search from this website Search Results for Query: rc battery storage | DJI Phantom Drone Forum you can pick out the useful threads relating to controller battery storage from the results.

Yes, definitely don't store it with no charge at all. If I know I'm not going to fly for a while I tend to leave it at about 2 or 3 lights and check it every now and again, charging it up a bit if I feel it's necessary. I've had no problems so far.

If you look at this search from this website Search Results for Query: rc battery storage | DJI Phantom Drone Forum you can pick out the useful threads relating to controller battery storage from the results.
Thanks I did a search didn't come up with anything definite yours was helpfull.

Reactions: Steve7777

Recent Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cokersean20