controler help NPVT581

Reaction score
How do you work the camera from a NPVT581 controller? I have the Phantom 2 red and Blue stripes. I cant get it to go into GPS steady light mode, (it flashes green) Please help
Thank you
Terry
Pleasant hill Ohio

How do you work the camera from a NPVT581 controller? I have the Phantom 2 red and Blue stripes. I cant get it to go into GPS steady light mode, (it flashes green) Please help
Thank you
Terry
Pleasant hill Ohio

If you are using an NPVT581 controller then you have a Phantom 2 vision + quad and this is a thread for Phantom 2 non-vision just so you know you've post in the wrong thread.

Connect your controller to it's assistant software and calibrate all the sticks as well as X1 (tilt wheel on the side). When finished leave the controller on and connect the P2 to it's assistant software and under basic tab calibrate the sticks and X1 again. After you have calibrated both you should be able to adjust the cameras tilt with menus on either your cell phone or tablet which ever you are using to monitor your craft.

Thank you. What software should I download?
I got it from a co worker and the controller was bought after the quad. It fly's great. just wondering.

Thank you. What software should I download?
I got it from a co worker and the controller was bought after the quad. It fly's great. just wondering.

Which software to download depends on which computer your using PC or Mac and if you are using a PC what OS is it running. It would be nice which if you knew which P2 software coworker had uploaded before downloading.

If you are using a PC with windows 10 many here have had problems with that OS. There have been no reported problems with XP, 7 or 8.1

Here's a link for the software.
Phantom 2 Vision - Downloads - Manuals, Software, Drivers download | DJI

You'll need the following zip files:
User's Manual (EN) v1.8
DJI Vision App

FOR A PC

Phantom 2 Vision Assistant Software v3.8
Phantom RC Assistant Software v1.2
DJI WIN Driver Installer It may already installed in the P2 but download anyways.

FOR A MAC

Phantom 2 Vision+ Assistant Software v3.8
Phantom RC Assistant Software v1.2

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AdriSmitJnr