Control your drone using a glove!

Reaction score
Hi guys! We’re a group of students from NTNU, Norway who want to improve the way we interact with and control machines. We’ve come up with a way of controlling drones with a glove.

Here you can see the first successful TestFlight with our glove. We are very interested in hearing your opinion on using your hands/a glove to control drones. Ant thoughts? :D

To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

Observation suggests glove and drone aren't in sync so not sure I'm believing this; either way I agree with the above post completely.

Observation suggests glove and drone aren't in sync so not sure I'm believing this; either way I agree with the above post completely.
Seems genuine enough to me.

To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

Home

I also agree. If it could be produced and sold relatively cheaply at some time in the future, I'd be happy to buy one as a novelty toy just to mess around with my very cheap drones - but not, I'm afraid, for use with a more expensive drone.

In its current form all it seems able to do is fly a drone - and with more expensive drones there's slightly more needed than that... :)

(Edited) I now see that you say that in the summer you hope to be selling 100 beta-test models of the glove for 2999 Norwegian Kroner (= USD 385) so sorry, I wouldn't be interested at that price...

Well done and good luck with the project anyway!

Last edited:
Here you can see the first successful TestFlight with our glove. We are very interested in hearing your opinion on using your hands/a glove to control drones. Ant thoughts? :D

I think it's cool, and a great first step... keep up the good work! I look forward to seeing this develop into a consumer product.

I love gadgets and would love to be a beta tester, but my budget won't allow it right now.

Good luck!

Gimmicky.

Not for serious or professional operators.

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Pauos31