Control for a ph3 4K

Reaction score
Just trying to get in to flying drones I just bought a ph3 4K that did not come with a charger or control can I use any charger and control for a phantom or does need to be for the ph3 4K Thanks

Reactions: skymonkey
I just bought a ph3 4K that did not come with a charger or control. can I use any charger and control for a phantom or does need to be for the ph3 4K
Welcome!

Regarding the RC (controller) portion of your question. No, you can't just use any Phantom controller. The P3-4K uses only the GL358wB controller.

Here is a Controller Compatibility Chart that I first put together in April 2018.

Last edited:
Reactions: JoBe
You can find some new and used P34K remote controllers here on eBay. Make sure the listing mentions the model number "GL358wB" and the remote controller looks like this:

1549450306921.png

Welcome!

Regarding the RC (controller) portion of your question. No, you can't just use any Phantom controller. The P3-4K uses only the GL358wB controller.

Thank you for the info just to make sure the model number gl358wa will not work I was able to get one and just want to make sure. Thanks

The GL358wA is only compatible with the Phantom 3 Standard.

Thank you for the info when I find the correct control how do I link it with the unit

You can link the remote controller like this:

Recent Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Fimaj