Contacting a Moderator ??

I too would like to know if there is an established channel for contacting moderators. Sending PMs does not seem to work.
Thanks

PM'ing does get to them, I've done it many times and had responses. Geert is pretty good at responding in my experience.

Geert is no longer a member here. Banished.

IrishSights said:
PM'ing does get to them, I've done it many times and had responses. Geert is pretty good at responding in my experience.
That's good news.
Still waiting to hear from Adam from over a week ago. Perhaps he is not around at the moment.

It would only be good news if Geert was still a member here :cool:

I don't think he left on his own. According to some other threads, he deleted a lot of users and threads.

He was always helpful to me but then again I am a noooob.

msinger said:
I don't think he left on his own. According to some other threads, he deleted a lot of users and threads.
:?
Wow. It looks like someone returned the favor. I can't see evidence he was ever here. That's a shame, he was very helpful to me.

Fplvert said:
msinger said:
:?
Wow. It looks like someone returned the favor. I can't see evidence he was ever here. That's a shame, he was very helpful to me.
Even the best can burn out sometimes.....

Yep... unfortunately, all of his posts were removed too :(

LuvMyTJ has always been very quick to respond to me, and very helpful as well.

One of the most bizarre private messages I've ever received - a veiled threat is what it boiled down to, was from Geert. I just had to think he was drunk at the time and Iignored it. And I assume that my interaction with him was not his normal response by any means.

Bottom line is , he went over board, deleting post rearranging things. Yes he was helpful , but way to zealous.

Geert...viewtopic.php?f=4&t=34218#p315483 This was of his doing ! A whole bunch of ya liked to have been just wiped out because of him ! He did me several days before this happened and deleted 1910 post from over 9 months on here. Adam had to shut the whole forum down for awhile to fix his doings . Sent me some bizarre crap to show me how he was dealing with some trolls and even threatened me for defending TJ to one on here ! I had not even thought of some of the stuff I saw going on in here by him might have been caused by being drunk but by just having to deal with all the crap a Mod has to deal with and don't know if it was or not but that don't matter now .
Smart, ya he was and arrogant as hell also !
A lot of you might think my post are nothing but wasted space and you are most likely right but I do just try and put a little humor in here and I do help a few folks and have never belittled any one !
The other Mod's will get to all PM's sent to them when they can I'm sure as they have always mine .
As far as Geert is concerned I am glad I don't have to see his name and glad it is gone !!
This forum is made up of some very intelligent people and will do just fine without him.
I have had to bite my tongue to keep from saying this but I did not bring it up and this most likely will be deleted with me with it but again I did not bring it up !!
JMO /Dirk

:D
Thanks for that info Dirk. Nobody need feel pity for him if it was his own fault.

I'm glad Adam did what was necessary to keep the forum mostly intact. I did go back through some old threads to see what happens when Trolls get banned and it looks like their post disappears unless it was included in a quote by someone else. Makes for some confusing reading!

MHL

So I'm not the only one who received odd and threatening messages from Geert?
I thought it was just me he disliked....lol.

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mactechnic