Contacted Support 1 Week Ago. No return yet...

Reaction score
Any idea how long it takes to hear back from DJI Support? I contacted them so I can get my P3P repaired but haven't heard anything yet and it's been 1 week. I want to send it in to get my gimbal repaired.

Thanks for any info!

-Anthony

Do a quick search for DJI support... Inital contact can run several weeks and a repaired drone can take up to two months.

If it is a non-warranty repair, consider supporting an aftermarket shop. Lots of eager and capable companies out there now who can repair a gimbal!

6-10 weeks is the norm at the moment.

Any idea how long it takes to hear back from DJI Support? I contacted them so I can get my P3P repaired but haven't heard anything yet and it's been 1 week. I want to send it in to get my gimbal repaired.

Thanks for any info!

-Anthony
You have to get what they call an RMA number (return merchandise authorization) from them before you can send in your drone for repairs. I would suggest you email them through their zendesk to get the quickest response.

This is getting ridiculous. I have tried calling the number on their website every day for the past few weeks and I get the same recording about them experiencing high call volume and to call back another time. I get no help from their live chat. I am really getting discouraged. I purchased a 2nd Phantom 3 Professional so that I could have a working unit. I just want to get my first one fixed. I really wish their customer service wasn't so bad :(

Reactions: imadago
What did they tell you to do via live chat?

Last edited:
I just called the local number to me and spoke to a gentleman who told me that my issue was not repairable and I just had to purchase a new gimbal. I told him that I have seen others get theirs repaired through DJI. He then told me to sent it to them.

I am guessing the other numbers will tell me the same thing.

So, did you get an RMA and instructions to send in your bird? Or, did you hang up? :)

Call a different office. Surely one of them knows the proper procedure to follow. When you figure it out, come back here and share :)

Ahh man, customer service shouldn't be this hard. I am so disappointed in this company right now :/

No, it should not be. It kind of sounds like you hang up the phone before you have all of the details though. If you get someone on the phone, try asking if anyone else there is knowledgeable on the subject if the person who answers has no idea. Sending in birds is not a new concept, so someone at the listed offices must know the proper procedure.

This is getting ridiculous. I have tried calling the number on their website every day for the past few weeks and I get the same recording about them experiencing high call volume and to call back another time. I get no help from their live chat. I am really getting discouraged. I purchased a 2nd Phantom 3 Professional so that I could have a working unit. I just want to get my first one fixed. I really wish their customer service wasn't so bad :(
I would not ever buy another one if the first one didn't work. In fact I don't even want mine back. I would like to be made financially whole again from my original (DjI) investment. There are many other customers in the same boat. DJI is not concerned about it's customers.

No, it should not be. It kind of sounds like you hang up the phone before you have all of the details though. If you get someone on the phone, try asking if anyone else there is knowledgeable on the subject if the person who answers has no idea. Sending in birds is not a new concept, so someone at the listed offices must know the proper procedure.
The local dealer that sold mine to me says he won't stock them any more. They are to much trouble for him. Everybody wants their money back when they don't work right.

Last edited by a moderator:
Some people should not be allowed to own Phantoms. But, unfortunately, everyone is allowed to buy them.

Reactions: LuvMyTJ
Some people should not be allowed to own Phantoms. But, unfortunately, everyone is allowed to buy them.
So you think its the peoples fault that some of the P3's just don't work like they should? I personally wouldn't buy from a dealer that I knew thought its consumers aren't worthy of flying them. Bad policy. In America, the customer should always be right.

You got it. Phantoms can not be flown right "out of the box" as DJI advertises. Some people just don't want to invest the time required to learn how to fly successfully. And, sure, there are cases of faulty Phantoms. That will always be a reality.

You are probably a DJI dealer's worst nightmare, so I'm sure they will not lose any sleep by not having you as a customer. All you do is rant and complain :(

I absolutely love my phantoms. The whole reason I am having this issue is my own fault. I landed the Phantom by smacking a branch and the gimbal broke. I own 2 Phantoms and am happy with my purchase. I am just super disappointed at their lack of customer service.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jody.paugh@fullerandsons.