Contact cleaner

Reaction score
Guys,

I went ahead a bought a contact cleaner after the invalid Battery incident earlier this week. After reading the label i decided to test a little bit on the transmitter plastic doo. After seeing that the door was in one piece I went ahead and sprayed one of my batteries and to the battery contact inside the P2V.

Well. all my bird and one of my batteries are all gone. This thing was literally munched by the contact cleaner. all I have is thousand of white plasti pieces and hanging motors and parts.

How do I post a picture here? Any word on where I can send this for repairs?

amrflyingdude said:
Guys,

I went ahead a bought a contact cleaner after the invalid Battery incident earlier this week. After reading the label i decided to test a little bit on the transmitter plastic doo. After seeing that the door was in one piece I went ahead and sprayed one of my batteries and to the battery contact inside the P2V.

Well. all my bird and one of my batteries are all gone. This thing was literally munched by the contact cleaner. all I have is thousand of white plasti pieces and hanging motors and parts.

How do I post a picture here? Any word on where I can send this for repairs?

Here you go

Attachments

• pv22.jpg
    pv22.jpg
    589.3 KB · Views: 432

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cokersean20