Constant Stick Calibration Warning Signal

Reaction score
Very time I start the Phantom 4 drone and the remote controller unit I get a warning beeping signal that the sticks need to be calibrated. I go to the RC unit and follow the menu prompts to calibrate the sticks, then I'm able to fly. Why is this being required every time prior to flight? Is there a fix for this problem to allow normal operation again? Thanks.

I get that once in awhile too. I usually just push pull the sticks and let them spring back to neutral and the warning goes away.

Very time I start the Phantom 4 drone and the remote controller unit I get a warning beeping signal that the sticks need to be calibrated. I go to the RC unit and follow the menu prompts to calibrate the sticks, then I'm able to fly. Why is this being required every time prior to flight? Is there a fix for this problem to allow normal operation again? Thanks.
HI be sure when calibrating sticks to follow instructions and do Gimble wheel aswell or it won't save,I had same before it would let me fly at new,easy to forget Gimble wheel,got a go left and right with it after doing stick movement,then it will save,,once done it won't ask again

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cokersean20