Constant quick flash Yellow - Tx & Rx binds but no connect

Reaction score
My apologies if this have been posted/discussed before. I have scrolled through posts back to July but not found anything on topic.

My P2V+ took a bath. I cleaned it up and got it back to life, but after self-test procedure I get continuous quick flashing lights ("Transmitter Signal Lost")

What works:
  • - Camera + Gimball works; also video link to Android phone.
    - Tx checks out fine in "DJI RC System Assistant" software (v 1.1)
    - Tx binds to Rx just fine. Binding process works as it should.
    - P2V+ connects to P2V+ Assistant software (v 3.2) and firmware upgrade to v. 3.06
What does not work:
  • - No ability to calibrate Tx through P2V+ Assistant software. I get CFG-ERR ("Configuration error, this may cause by firmware upgrade from old version.or abnormal Tx calibration. Re-calibrate your transmitter,and power cycle your controller and check all of the parameters."
What I have tried:
  • - Replaced Rx unit = no change to behavior
    - Replaced main controller (Orange box) = no change to behavior
    - Replaced all cables
Anyone have any tips of what to try next? Could it have something to do with my firmware upgrade? I have attached a screenshot of my versions page.

Thanks in advance.

Attachments

• Selection_039.png
    Selection_039.png
    77 KB · Views: 377
Re: Constant quick flash Yellow - Tx & Rx binds but no conne

This happened to me once and it turned out I had the S1 switch on the transmitter pulled all the way down in "failsafe"

I know it sounds stupid but it gave me the exact same set of symptoms you are having... worth a double check

I would imagine this is a long shot because , as you stated, your V+ took a bath and you may have a completely different problem all together.... good luck :ugeek:

Thanks for the tip. I am sure I tried every concivable switch setting at power on. Tried it again to be on the safe side - no luck. Looks like it's time to change the main board.

I replaced the main circuit board - that fixed the problem.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Pauos31