Constant flashing yellow lights

Tony McDrone

Premium Pilot
Reaction score
I changed my 5.8 board yesterday, and my indicator lights are constant flashing yellow lights. Flashing yellow lights means no gps or signal lost depending on the number of times the lights flash, but I have been able to connect to the dji app and get 8 satellites. So I know it not the gps connection or lost signal either, because I have the quad next to me and the connection to my phone is solid. The reason that I've made this post in the antenna mod section is because I've had this problem only since changing the board. As I am working on the quad without the lid on it, I also noticed on the bottom side of the 5.8 board there is a flashing red led...any ideas on what that flashing red light is communicating to me? Any help would be greatly appreciated.

You have to rebind your remote....press and hold the led button from the underside of the bird for a couple of seconds with a toothpick or something similar and release, then turn on the remote and the light should go out and the remote will be bound....

Thanks mede8er, that's what it needed. With the lid on you would not have access to this button. So when replacing the 5.8 board you'll want to power it up, before putting the lid back on. Just so that you can see where the bind button is located, right next to the tiny red led.

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Pauos31