Constant Beeping On Start Up

Reaction score
I just received my Phantom3 and when I power it up, all I get is constant beeping, no lights, just a very loud beep. Any advice would be great.

Normally constant beeping is an indication of failed firmware update and requires reloading.. Since its new out of the box call the support for p3 and they can better guide you.

Normally constant beeping is an indication of failed firmware update and requires reloading.. Since its new out of the box call the support for p3 and they can better guide you.

Out of the Box???

Read and study the manual

Do a firmware upgrade, and IMU Calibration and a Gimbal calibration and a control stick calibration.

If all of those succeed, and you still have the constant beeping , then call DJI support.

Cheers!:)

Out of the Box???

Read and study the manual

Do a firmware upgrade, and IMU Calibration and a Gimbal calibration and a control stick calibration.

If all of those succeed, and you still have the constant beeping , then call DJI support.

Cheers!:)

On which page on the manual is the constant beeping mentioned?
I looked for it but did not find it.

On which page on the manual is the constant beeping mentioned?
I looked for it but did not find it.
It is not in the manual, but there are various things a person needs to know from the manual that could be of help in diagnosing and determining the cause of problems or maybe avoiding problems. At least that has been the case for this ol' dog.
Cheers:)

That constant ddd.d.d..d.d d is from it updating. I got the same ordeal when I went from 1.1.8 to the new 1.1.9 and thought it was going crazy. After about 15 min it stopped. But still kept it on the for 25 min like it said to.... now back to flying!!!..

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Pauos31