Considering doing this commercially in the UK

Reaction score
Hi guys I am exploring the possibility of doing this commercially in the UK. All above board and kosher, but I don't really know what the earning potentials are, I want to know what the the return would be on a fairly significant investment.

Theoretical question lets say I did a job for an estate agent, property in the sticks for example with significant land what would be the going rate for such a job?

That would probably be the bottom end of the pay scale of the earning potential. You could make more money from taking, editing, printing and framing pics you have taken of prestigious properties and selling them to the owners. Estate agents will want to pay you as little as possible.

You need to do a cost of doing business analysis. From that you can work out how much you would need to charge to turn a reasonable profit.

Feel free to PM me if you want some more info.

This is a good read: http://www.multirotorforums.com/showthr ... t=business

You will need permission from the CAA to undertake aerial work. To get this, you will need either the BNUC-s or RPQ-s qualification and have an operation manual. This represents a significant financial and time investment.

dude...
if you want to be a filmmaker then work at it, you do realize nobody can make money because of inexperienced lames lie you flooding the market... you have a camera so you're qualified to make videos now.
go read a book. come back to me when you understand what 4:2:2 means... or heres an even easier one...rule of thirds...

want some advice... work for it and don't expect to just jump in

Theres always some clever arse just dieing to respond to such questions!

Don't forget you have to lay out the cost of licensing and forgive me if I am wrong, but this will include a yearly fee which isn't cheap either. oh and + the tax man ;)

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jody.paugh@fullerandsons.