connections

Reaction score
I have to connect DJI Phantom 2 with Zenmuse gimbal (H3-2d or H3-3d), Gopro Hero 3 Plus, iosd mini,RC Logger TX and BEC (voltage regulator). I don't know how to connect them togheter. Some could help me showing a diagram with colors of cables? Thanks

Fabrizio, all the DJI brand equipment connects to the P2 via the supplied cables, and there's really only one way each can connect to the mainboard inside the shell.

Is the BEC you mentioned part of the RCLogger setup? I don't know of any other reason the system would need one unless the video transmitter in that requires 5v or 7v instead of 11v. Either way, you're going to need to solder the transmitter connections to the wires coming out of the Phantom (yellow/brown/red/brown). I looked but didn't immediately find the wiring diagram for the transmitter, and you'll need to have that before anyone can help you with how to connect it. Do you have the equipment already, and if so are there any wiring diagrams with the video transmitter that you can share here?

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cokersean20