connection

Reaction score
does anyone know what does this connector does? im trying to make a plug for this. I managed to make the battery blade plug. My screen reads 0.00 Volt.

Attachments

• dji-p2-battery_con.jpg
    dji-p2-battery_con.jpg
    14.9 KB · Views: 599
does anyone know what does this connector does? im trying to make a plug for this. I managed to make the battery blade plug. My screen reads 0.00 Volt.

That cable sends information back to the CPU on the condition of the battery and without that info, the P2 wouldn't startup. What are you trying to do with the battery terminal?

i
That cable sends information back to the CPU on the condition of the battery and without that info, the P2 wouldn't startup. What are you trying to do with the battery terminal?
managed to make the phantom turn on but I didn't try to start the motors. I connected some blade connection to the phantom. I used a venom batter 5400mah 11.1 v. im basically trying to use an alternative to the smart battery. I bought it used, it came with 2 batteries but one of the batteries was puffy so im not using it any more. I connected the gimbal and transmitter. I was thinking, but I might be wrong, that the pins were connected to a balance port or something. so I was thinking that maybe one pin is positive and the other is negative.

I w
i would like the screen on the fpv to read the voltage information. it flickers between 11 and 0.

i

managed to make the phantom turn on but I didn't try to start the motors. I connected some blade connection to the phantom. I used a venom batter 5400mah 11.1 v. im basically trying to use an alternative to the smart battery. I bought it used, it came with 2 batteries but one of the batteries was puffy so im not using it any more. I connected the gimbal and transmitter. I was thinking, but I might be wrong, that the pins were connected to a balance port or something. so I was thinking that maybe one pin is positive and the other is negative.
I w

i would like the screen on the fpv to read the voltage information. it flickers between 11 and 0.

Do you have the mini iOSD attached in your FPV system?

What I would suggest is to leave the props off and see you can start up the motors that way you'd know the system is working.

Do you have the mini iOSD attached in your FPV system?

What I would suggest is to leave the props off and see you can start up the motors that way you'd know the system is working.
I do have the Mini osd installed. I live in Los Angeles.
I did that. I took the props off before installing the battery. everything worked I didn't try to start the motors but the fpv equipment worked.
The screen reads 0.00 volts but the battery indicator (shows full) so im trying to fix this minor problem.

Would you care to talk by phone? I do have information on how to modify a P2 battery system if that is what you are working on.

Would you care to talk by phone? I do have information on how to modify a P2 battery system if that is what you are working on.
sure. I sent you my number pm.
if you can help me out, that would be great.

thanks.

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
shimuafeni fredrik