connection p4p+

Reaction score
My p4p+ was flying without problems. Now there are 2 thing: The connection now is weak. He loses connection 2,4 and 5,8 mhz at about 300 -400 m distance in open field. ( used to be 1,5 km at least.. ) The go4app in the pro+ controller recently crashed. I could fly the drone home. Newest firmware on all..
Re-linking didn't help.
Any idea?

My p4p+ was flying without problems. Now there are 2 thing: The connection now is weak. He loses connection 2,4 and 5,8 mhz at about 300 -400 m distance in open field. ( used to be 1,5 km at least.. ) The go4app in the pro+ controller recently crashed. I could fly the drone home. Newest firmware on all..
Re-linking didn't help.
Any idea?

We recently had a chance with a new Phantom to test the newest firmware on the Pro Plus Controller and its essential that you get the Batteries to update also. Took some time to get all the batteries to update.

Had to restart many times , but once they did we were really able to test out all the features we need for Extreme Weather flying.

New Firmware is very solid.
We tested a long distance flight, Backward flying, and Video and Hover stability all good.

So check the Firmware on the Battery as that solved our Inital problems.

Phantomrain.org
Gear for flying in and out of the Storm
Approved Vendor

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Fimaj