Connection Issue

Reaction score
Hello everyone!

I am brand new, and I mean brand new, to my DJI P3S, and I'm having some issues connecting it to wifi. This may very well be a stupid question, but I've tried searching through the archives and online videos and I haven't found an answer, so I thought I'd just ask!

I purchased a used DJI P3S, and everything seems to be working just fine on it, but I cannot connect the craft to wifi. I attached a picture showing the error message I get every time I try to connect it, and don't know why that is. Just wondering if anyone has seen this error before, or if there's something I'm (probably) doing wrong?

Thanks in advance!

35d68cd75dc8892bdbd240f43d6a8b14.jpg

Hello everyone!

I am brand new, and I mean brand new, to my DJI P3S, and I'm having some issues connecting it to wifi. This may very well be a stupid question, but I've tried searching through the archives and online videos and I haven't found an answer, so I thought I'd just ask!

I purchased a used DJI P3S, and everything seems to be working just fine on it, but I cannot connect the craft to wifi. I attached a picture showing the error message I get every time I try to connect it, and don't know why that is. Just wondering if anyone has seen this error before, or if there's something I'm (probably) doing wrong?

Thanks in advance!
It looks like your device is connected to the Phantom's wifi based on the check mark in your picture.

Is it the "no internet connection" message you are wondering about? If so, that's normal for a P3S since your device connects to your Phantom's wifi which doesn't have access to the internet.
You can try reading up on that very common question over in the P3S forum.

Also, here are some search results that may help explain further:
Search Results for Query: No internet connection | DJI Phantom Drone Forum

Last edited:
Reactions: JoBe
I attached a picture showing the error message I get every time I try to connect it, and don't know why that is. Just wondering if anyone has seen this error before, or if there's something I'm (probably) doing wrong?
That means you're connected to a Wi-Fi network that is not connected to the Internet. You'll always see that message since your P3S is not connected to the Internet.

Thank you all, much appreciated! I will try and see if it's able to connect with those suggestions!

If your trying to connect to the P3s at home try turning off home wifi internet...that what i have to do.

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mactechnic