Connection Help

Reaction score
Hi,

please someone help me.

I left my range extender without battery and when I turn it again, can not find its network.

The power light stays on and blinking flashes the systen light

I can not visualize the wi fi, not the ipad, not iphone, android or notebook.
just disappeared

It does not reset and will not appear in the list of connections, is there any way to solve?

Never modified anything on the device

Thank you very much.
Lucas Hiray

thanks 4wd, but i have already tried.

I dont know how to rebind the range extender and camera without connect a device on it, the app just show "get repeater info failed"
i can`t find it, with any devices, dont know what to do, tried everything.

Is the extender fully charged now--green light on it when plugged into usb power? Is the everything else powered up (remote/camera switch in wifi position)? Did you unplug the camera? If so, make sure it was plugged all the way in (it's a tight fit and a definite "click" on mine).

jimdenburg said:
Is the extender fully charged now--green light on it when plugged into usb power? Is the everything else powered up (remote/camera switch in wifi position)? Did you unplug the camera? If so, make sure it was plugged all the way in (it's a tight fit and a definite "click" on mine).

Thanks jimdenburg,

But still doesn`t work, everything is fully charged and camera switch is in wi fi position.
The Camera is correctly pluged, i going to try open the drone to check is something unpluged inside, tomorrow i'll give a feedback.

Thanks.

I have the SAME problem. The ‘System’ light on the extender will not flash. It has worked 2 times for me out of the 6 times I’ve tried to fly the 2+…and the last time i flew the wifi connection was lost and i was 75ft right above me.
-i am on a farm, no interference
-fully charged out of box…everything was charged.
-did all software updates etc
-i can not bond it bc the system light will not turn on/flash.

PLEASE PLEASE someone help.

Guys.

I`m start to think in a camera problem, i was trying everything before open the drone

I have two drones but just one in use, so i decide to pick the new range extender and bind it to the first drone's camera.
after the rebind proceeding (i know how to do this) the wi fi connection just vanish and system light stay slowly blinking just like the first extender.

But on second extender reset button work normally.

So, my first extender don't appears on wi fi connection and the reset button don't work, nothing happens.
The second extender works normal, but after rebind to the first camera, stay just like the first one, but i can reset it.

already done the rebind and reset a hundred times.

It is possible maybe i have a problem on camera? how can i reset the camera configs? when i start the drone and controller, my nootebook find a non named conneciton. Is that my camera?

Sorry bad english.

Guys, problem solved!

I don`t know how, but my two range extender don`t work.
I'm bought a third one yesterday, rebind to my camera and works normal. just perfect again.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
hirehackers