Connection Failed - looking for answer in forum

Reaction score
Hi guys. Yesterday after hand landing the phantom vision I tripped over my takeoff box and although the phantom did not hit the ground it got a good shake while I hit the ground.

I now get the "connection to Phantom Failed" message on my screen. I have checked all the external connections, made sure the camera plug is well seated in as well as the rotorpixel plug, rebound my camera, re downloaded camera firmware and installed ..... but still no luck.

I use a ipad for my screen (and I have the same problem if I use my iphone). The sd card / battery / satellite symbols are greyed out and the wifi symbol lights up blue at the beginning then goes grey. The phantom flies fine.

What can I test other than what I have done above to see what has been shaken loose or broken. Is it the camera? I have looked at all sorts of discussions re "connection to phantom failed" and I have tried everything I have seen in there to try.

Help is appreciated.

Well it is fixed. After about 9 attemps at binding it finally took. Everything else seemed to be fine so I just kept binding it hoping it would take. Thanjs to those that pm's me with suggestions as well.

yes the professor is correct. Took nine tries to get my camera to bind. Just unexpectedly was not bound after I bumped to the ground with it.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cokersean20