Connection error, any help please

Reaction score
Hi guys n gals
Been flying my p3a for a couple of months now, never had any issues, until today, at the moment I'm just flying out from my back garden and take off is always the same place, I fired up the bird today and all it says is not connecting, calibrated a few times but nothing, and I'm not getting any live feed on my iPad . Also says gimbal disconnected but it has said that before and goes back to normal after successful calibration. I had a look at my video settings and there was an option there for 4K ??? I have the advanced model so only 2.5k available. One last thing , when I power down the battery it continues to flash red for about 5 seconds, this also has never happened before, hope I've explained enough about the issues I'm still a relative newbie, any help appreciated.
Cheers

Sent from my iPad using PhantomPilots mobile app

That happened to me recently and problem was my usb cable wasn't plug in correctly to my phone. Maybe you need a new cable/ Can you try a different one? Cheers

Hi gaz5 yes have tried another one, no change.

2 flashing green lights on bird. So safe to fly without gps. The camera does its little dance when I switch bird on, but then just flops around like its switched off. It says gimbal not connected, nothing seems loose or out of place.

All ok, just uninstalled fw, then reinstalled. All good

What is fw. I got that once but it may happen again

Had a similar issue last weekend. For me it was the lightning cable connecting the remote to the iPad. I was using an extra long (15') after market cable - (just out of convenience). I have a dozen different lightning cables all over the house and it happened to be the closest when I decided to fly. Anyhow - I had the exact problem you described. After trying everything else with no luck, I realized I was using an aftermarket cable. I replaced it with the official Apple cable and the problem went away!

I have a 13 in after market cable. It will work but sometimes I get not connected but if I unplug it and reconnect it will work

My usb port on the controller seems to be getting looser and looser over time, anyone else having this issue?

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
hirehackers