Connecting to Software for Updates??

Reaction score
I AM READY TO LOSE MY MIND!

I cannot connect my FC40 or the Transmitter to the software?! I've installed the software, driver, rebooted, inserted the usb cord in the fc40 first THEN powered it up, same with the transmitter. Nothing. Uninstalled all, re-installed, re-booted again. I've been trying over and over for 2 days! I cannot get it to connect!

I'm using Win7 on a Dell desktop. PLEASE! PLEASE HELP!

Lonewolf said:
I AM READY TO LOSE MY MIND!

I cannot connect my FC40 or the Transmitter to the software?! I've installed the software, driver, rebooted, inserted the usb cord in the fc40 first THEN powered it up, same with the transmitter. Nothing. Uninstalled all, re-installed, re-booted again. I've been trying over and over for 2 days! I cannot get it to connect!

I'm using Win7 on a Dell desktop. PLEASE! PLEASE HELP!
Any usb detection sound when phantom connected and powered on? Does the usb port work with another device? Do you have another cable.

No. No sound at all. I plug in the usb cable then power on, the light light is on green. No audible sound at all.

I'm sorry...Just so very frustrated.

Ok, I did what you said in the order you offered.

Ok, Re-installed driver and followed your direction sequence verbatim. FINALLY! She responded and I'm online with the fc40 and software.

Thank you so much for your offered response, above all patience and, lastly help.

I've NEVER had this much trouble installing software, drivers and devices before...

Lonewolf said:
Ok, Re-installed driver and followed your direction sequence verbatim. FINALLY! She responded and I'm online with the fc40 and software.

Thank you so much for your offered response, above all patience and, lastly help.

I've NEVER had this much trouble installing software, drivers and devices before...
Glad you've got it going

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Fimaj