Connecting iPad mini to P3A

Reaction score
Is it possible to connect iPad min 2 to p3a with a cable ?. it seems to take ages to get my pictures and videos from the bird. I have to have controller on iPad on and bird on to get my pictures at the moment.

Is it possible to connect iPad min 2 to p3a with a cable ?. it seems to take ages to get my pictures and videos from the bird. I have to have controller on iPad on and bird on to get my pictures at the moment.
Pull the SD card from the gimbal & plug it into your pc using either a SDCard reader or a mini USB adapter. It's much faster that way.

Reactions: brianb87
Not sure if this is an option for your application. I picked up one of these at best buy (well, wife did for me), http://www.amazon.com/Apple-Lightni...qid=1442688111&sr=1-3&keywords=ipad+air+2+otg

This allows you to power up the phantom, plug in your normal micro usb to the camera, and import pictures or video in the photo app of the ipad, the grayed out bottom right import icon will be available when using this cable and hooking it up to the phantom.

Not sure if this is an option for your application. I picked up one of these at best buy (well, wife did for me),
It would be easiest to plug the memory card into a computer. That way, the OP will not have to transfer the files to his iPad and then transfer it from there.

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
wkflysaphan4