Connect IPad to controller

Reaction score
Hi all. I got a USB cable with my new P3 but no cable to connect my IPad. What type of cable do I need.

Thank you

read your other post also instructions it uses wifi only no usb cable

if he has standard ??

If you are connecting an iPad, you need the one with sub on one end and lightning on the other. Older iPads with the big apple connectors don't work (I know, had to replace my old iPad with a mini 4).

If you are connecting an iPad, you need the one with sub on one end and lightning on the other. Older iPads with the big apple connectors don't work (I know, had to replace my old iPad with a mini 4).
I know the feeling I also had to buy a more recent iPad, the question is where to buy the cable as I have not seen it online.

The one that bobmyers posted the link to would work fine. 1 foot is just long enough to fit without a lot of slop. BTW, the mini4 will come with a cable, but it's 4-5 ft long! Again, this is for the P3A or P, the S use wifi.

The one that bobmyers posted the link to would work fine. 1 foot is just long enough to fit without a lot of slop. BTW, the mini4 will come with a cable, but it's 4-5 ft long! Again, this is for the P3A or P, the S use wifi.
That cable won't do my RC has a micro USB on it, so the cable needs to be lightning to micro sub.

Again, which phantom and controller are you using. The P3A and P3P all use the same controllers with a usb plug just below the right antenna. The P3S doesn't use a cable, but connects through the WiFi (I believe that the P3 4K does too).

Well the problem is resolved, the drone I received was a P3 4K, not a professional, I have received the Pro today and had no issues exchanging it with my P3 4K. Thanks for your input in this situation.

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cgarner1